Lekha Jhoka

Welcome to Memories-Of-Patha-Bhavan, an unofficial Weblog by the ex-students....

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

An environment like that of Patha Bhavan

Patha Bhavan was always the second home for me. Apart from my own home, I hardly found a place so secure, warm and to be in the most free state of mind, worrying about nothing, peacefully lost in my own self and the chorus of my friends. Today when I grow up and know more and more about the world around me, I really feel very very lucky having been in a school like Patha Bhavan.
The real asset of Patha Bhavan is not its academic excellence, neither the infrastructure, not even the proud established alumni. But it is the very own motherly environment that makes a new little boy feel so homely. This environment is simply so great and I don't think there is one specific word in any language to describe this. So lets have a new proverb -"An environment like that of Patha Bhavan."
This photograph is of our Primary Department, where we studied from the 1st to the 4th standard. I'll always remember the teachers like Swarupa Miss, Rekha Miss, Sheema Miss and Sanghamitra Miss. They contributed a lot of what I am today.
This particular photograph was taken almost 9 years after we left this school (though walked in whenever we wished to), on the farewell day of our 12th standard, but still this school remains the same in my memory.

When today I see the students of the Primary I really can't believe that I was also that little one day, and find it amazing that I changed so much but PB remained the same.

3 comments:

  1. amader sei chottobelar building ta atto sundar hye gache...bah...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha anish.r amader high skul o top floor ac hoe jacche..

    ReplyDelete