Lekha Jhoka

Welcome to Memories-Of-Patha-Bhavan, an unofficial Weblog by the ex-students....

Monday, June 21, 2010

Hello Guys!

Hii Everyone.....this is Neha....here goes my first post......umm...well...i thought i will write something abt "my 1st day in PB".....But I am a part of PB from Montessori....n i really dont remember my 1st day at school....what i remember is I cried alooooooot....n the teachers specially bani miss gave me toffees(though m not sure whether i stopped crying or not)!!!!! As days passed....i realised I LOVE MY SCHOOL....and den the new drama started......Skool jawar jonne kanna shuru holo ......Wt an irony!!!!!!!!! Montessori building er opore Mone ache amader line kore dar korie chobi tola hoto??? We used to make funny faces....and je chobi tulto...he used to say "thik kore sthir hoe darao"......Hmm......I used to feel a strange kinda Love or rather possessvness abt my school(jeta ekhno ache).....So Onno skuler keu ba amader skul eri keu pb'r bepare baje kicchu bolle lathi ghushi chor thappor etc etc kheyei bari jaye......!!!!
PB has given me many things......real frnz(wd real atlamu)...1st crush followed with many....:)...and lotta memories...which will never fade......Now When i look back at dis long beautiful journey of 14 years(montessori ta ke include na kore parlam na).....it feels strange....ki kore eto taratari skul life sesh holo?????Why der is no rewind button in our life?????????Very unfair......but this is not the end.....Its a new beginning with all the old memories....... :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment