Lekha Jhoka

Welcome to Memories-Of-Patha-Bhavan, an unofficial Weblog by the ex-students....

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Made In PATHA BHAVAN

Hello everyone. This is Ashesh Das. Here's my first post. Lets talk about this wonderful journey that I have been through for the eight years of my life. Undoubtedly this is, was and will be the best days of life. But it didnt start off that well. I still remember my first day at Patha Bhavan. A class of approx 34 students and all up- shouting at the top of their voices. I had decided that this would be my first and last at this school. It was the exact opposite of what I was used to in Don Bosco. Today after eight years I cherish those days and am thankful to parents that they had admitted me in this school. Patha Bhavan changed the course of my life completely. I was a rather shy boy before and this school brought a sea change in my attitude. The years passed away and before i could realize the school had become an integral part of my life. The days we had-friends we made-quarrels-teachers-all was great. I am what one could call a "PRODUCT OF PB". I dont know that its bad or good but I can always say that I am MADE IN PATHA BHAVAN... Cheers:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment